DONATE STRAIGHT TO COLUMBIA
Instead, please go direct to Columbia University’s own donation page via the ‘Donate’ button below.
If you find online forms a challenge, we have step-by step instructions for you below or you can print out a guide to donating by credit or debit card: either in US letter size or A4 paper size. Alternatively, you can go directly to the following topics:
Donate by Credit or Debit Card
Donate by Check
Donate by Wire Transfer (Bank Transfer)
For gifts of $10,000 and over, please contact email@example.com.
Many US companies will make a matching gift to Columbia when an employee or spouse of an employee makes a donation. You can find out which companies offer matching gifts and under what circumstances here.
Please consider making a matching gift if you or your spouse work for such a company. You may also know someone (or their spouse) who works for such a company and who would be willing to donate on your behalf.
If you would like to make a matching gift, please make your donation via the Columbia University donations page and on the final ‘Payment’ page, put ‘Yes’ in the ‘Company matching gift’ box. Obtain and complete the relevant form from your employer.
Columbia’s Tax ID is 13-5598093.
Please mail your completed form to:
Matching Gift Coordinator
Office of Alumni and Development – Gift Systems
622 West 113th Street, MC: 4524
New York, New York 10025
DONATE BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
You can donate by credit or debit card. Unfortunately, payment by PayPal or text is not possible at this time.
1. Go to the Columbia University’s donation page.
2. Check that “Center for Infection and Immunity” and “Lipkin ME/CFS/Microbiome study” are selected in the drop-down menus.
3. Select either “One-time Gift” or “Recurring Gift”.
4. Enter the gift amount in US dollars. Overseas donors can find the approximate current exchange rate here. Click “Next”.
5. Enter your personal information. If you are outside the US, select your country from the drop-down menu. Only complete the “State” and “Zip Code” boxes if you live in the US or Canada. If you don’t want to give your phone number, enter “100000000000” (“1” followed by 11 zeros). Click “Next”.
6. Enter your credit card information. Click “Next”.
If you have any trouble using the form to donate, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-866-GIFTSYS.
DONATE BY CHECK
If you have a US dollar bank account, you can send a check to:
The Center for Infection and Immunity
722 W. 168th Street, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10032
DONATE BY WIRE TRANSFER (BANK TRANSFER)
To make a gift to Columbia by wire, use the following account information:
- Account Name: COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
- Account Number: 2000011749277
- ABA#: 121000248 (For Incoming Wires and ACH’s)
- CHIPS UID# 0407
For International Wires Only:
Swift Code = WFBIUS6S
- Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Bank Address: 375 Park Avenue, 6th Floor, MAC J0127-063, New York, New York 10152
- Bank Phone #: 904-634-6379 or 212-214-6580
Give as much information as possible in the comments section of your wire. Specifically, you should include:
- your name: please provide your name.
- the purpose of your gift – please enter as: “Lipkin ME/CFS Microbiome Study”
- the name of the school or department to receive the gift – please enter as: “Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health/Center for Infection and Immunity”
Many wire transfers end up being returned for want of this information, so please be as thorough as you can.
If you have any questions about wire transfers, please contact Columbia’s Gift Systems department at:
email@example.com or phone 1-866-GIFTSYS in the United States.